Friday, August 29, 2008

We keep visiting these technical colleges

...and I keep thinking to myself, "HEY SELF! YOU COULD TOTALLY DO A COMPUTER-BASED JOB IT WOULD BE RAD YOU WOULD BE THE RADDEST WEB-DESIGNER TO EVER WEB DESIGN." (My inner self, you may note, is prone to shouting.)

I've been trying to type up notes from our college visits and format them with pictures so we can make nice little hand-outs for our students since about 8:30am.

Life lesson: I HATE FORMATTING SO MUCH IT MAKES MY EYES BLEED.

Perhaps I should reconsider my job future job-o-awesome in web design. It was a nice pipe-dream while it lasted. By "while it lasted" I think I mean "since Tuesday."

1 comment:

Dean Coughter said...

I had the same vision myself earlier this week. In the end, computers are not meant to be stared at for such long hours. Stare at people instead.