Friday, May 22, 2009

That's it. I'm shopping for a place in Brooklyn.

I kid you not, moments after I'd posted the wolf t-shirt blog entry my hipster friend Hunter, who's subbing in this high school today, came down to show me the shirt he's just gotten for himself:



Oh...oh hell.

You know what? Hunter is 100% right when he says I only hate because I'm jealous. I hate out of PURE jealousy in fact. He's right. That shit is majestic. It is startling beauty deserving of both my respect and my adoration. I'm just pissed because I can't wear it.

I want unicorn t-shirts.

And my Lisa Frank Trapper Keeper With Matching Pencil Pouch.

And a felt poster.

Hipster culture - why must you adopt and flaunt in front of me everything I ever loved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/go_fug_yourself/2009/06/fugily_deschanel.html

More animal fun: "You know, I love me some Siegfried and Roy, too."

I think those shirts resemble what my middle school nerd friends would proudly purchase from The Nature Company.